1 - Try it for free
- The demonstration app doesn’t require a license, but all cells are locked.
- Requirements: Windows and Excel
2 - Like it?
- Purchase securely via PayPal a 12 months license for only $10
- The activation code will be sent instantly via email after the purchase.
3 - Full version
- Insert your license to use the full version.
- App version: 3.1 (2018-2019 FY), released on March 2019
- Summary: here you will be able to see a summary and comprehensive analysis of your Ubering.
- Income: measured on weekly or monthly basis, you just need to copy your income information from the Uber website to the app.
- Expenses: here you insert expenses related to Uber
- Logbook: where you insert your car mileage, which gives your car business usage and how much car related costs you can claim.
- User guide: the app is easy to use and intuitive, but if you have any doubts the User Guide has all tutorials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Antivirus: an antivirus software might block the file due to a false positive. A false positive is when your virus scanner detects a file as a virus, even when it really isn’t a virus, and then tries to quarantine or delete that file.
If your antivirus is returning a false positive, please email details to email@example.com
Windows: it might show an alert because My Uber Income app does not have a Code Signing Certificate. The certificate is only a process of digitally signing executables to confirm software author and garantee that the code has not been altered or corrupted.
No. The app was developed as a Windows desktop software and do not work in mobiles, Google Sheets or LibreOffice.
In Mac computers it does not work due to technical restrictions from the Mac operating system. As a workaround, Mac users could install bootcamp + Windows or run a virtual machine with Windows and Excel to view the app.
Yes, 2017-2018 financial year’s version can be downloaded below.
Please note only the “Monthly income” method is available due to changes in the Uber Weekly statements on late June:
Yes, the app can be used in all over Australia.
The license is link to the computer ID, therefore you won’t be able to share the app with other people.
- Income tab:
- new “Other Contractor Income” area, where you are able to add other incomes from different rideshare companies or any other jobs you do
- Monthly and Weekly structures have been updated as per current Uber payment structure
- Expenses tab:
- “Car depreciation” and “Office costs” calculators added
- GST fields in the “Expenses” tab are now unlocked and editable
- number of expenses fields have been increased to 365 fields each
- Summary tab:
- “Final result” fields have been moved to the top of the tab in a new section called “Uber dashboard”. There you will be able to have a quick glimpse of your yearly result
- new “Next BAS due date” field will remind you when the next BAS due
- User guide tab:
- re-designed “Information” tab, now called “User guide”
- layout and tutorials have been improved
- The app:
- no more 32 or 64 bits, one file will work in both systems – file size has increase though
- you are now able to share your data file (the xlsc file) across multiple computers – you still need different licenses to use the app in different computers though
- you are now able to generate a normal Excel file with your data, which also will enable to easily transfer your data from one version of the app to another
- Fixing GST-inclusive on Uber charges (commission, split fare and booking fee)
- Adding City Fee in the Monthly income method
- “Wait time” added
- Two Uber fees, to reflect the changes from the 1st of December 2017
- “Transfer data” button. With one click you will transfer your data automatically from the old version to the update version
- Licensing system implemented
- 2 methods to track your Income: Weekly or Monthly
- 3 methods to manage your Logbook
- Expenses tab reformulated
- See dead kms using “On trip mileage”
- New “Expenses” chart
- Booking fee, Tax on Fee and Cancellation fee added
- Simpler BAS method
- Quick links
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Bug and formula fixes
- My Uber Income spreadsheet launched.