The 2018-2019 Financial Year version of My Uber Income is now available for download.
The new version comes with many improvements, including a new area to enter other rideshare incomes.
Try the demonstration app and see how the new version looks like – please note all cells are locked in the demo app.
Download the full version below and start controlling your Uber income.
If you already have a license, the updated app is free of charge and you just need to download it.
If you do not have a license yet, click the button below and purchase one for only $10.
A) When opening the app, choose “original workbook” to access the new version;
B) Save a new xlsc file for the 2018-2019 version, and do not delete or overwrite your 2017-2018 xlsc data file;
C) Do not try to transfer your data from the 2017-2018 version to the new version. The new version is only applicable for 2018-2019 financial year;
D) If your antivirus is blocking the file, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- new “Other Contractor Income” area, where you are able to add other incomes from different rideshare companies or any other jobs you do
- Monthly and Weekly structures have been updated as per current Uber payment structures
- “Car depreciation” and “Office costs” calculators added
- GST fields in the “Expenses” tab are now unlocked and editable
- number of expenses fields have been increased to 365 fields each
- “Final result” fields have been moved to the top of the tab in a new section called “Uber dashboard”. There you will be able to have a quick glimpse of your yearly result
- new “Next BAS due date” field will remind you when the next BAS due
User guide tab:
- re-designed “Information” tab, now called “User guide”
- layout and tutorials have been improved
- no more 32 or 64 bits, one file will work in both systems – file size has increase though
- you are now able to share your data file (the xlsc file) across multiple computers – you still need different licenses to use the app in different computers though
- you are now able to generate a normal Excel file with your data, which also will enable to easily transfer your data from one version of the app to another
Your feedback is very important to keep improving the app.
If you have a suggestion or simply want to report a glitch, please email to email@example.com